425 Beech Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Acqua Vista – Downtown San Diego – Little Italy
Acqua Vista is one of the most affordable high rise options in 92101 and it is located in Downtown San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood. The building has medium quality finishes and smaller than average floor plans. It was originally being constructed as an apartment building, but the developer made the decision to finish it off as a condo project.
Acqua Vista does, however, offer plenty of amenities and the condos are some of the most affordable in Downtown San Diego. With valet parking, a 8th floor pool deck, and fantastic location, this is a great option for investors, second home or primary residence!
Acqua Vista Listings
Acqua Vista Features
- Two-18 story high rise towers connected by a 7 story mid rise.
- 382 residences
- Year Built: 2004
- Developers: Centex & K. Hovnanian
- Homeowner’s Dues: $500-650 per month
- Professionally Managed by FirstService Residential
Acqua Vista Amenities
- Secure Entry
- Onsite Security
- Mandatory Valet Parking
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- 8th rooftop pool deck between the towers
- BBQ area with seating
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Front Desk Attendant
- 2 Lobbies – Ash and Beech
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $382,377
- Average Square Footage: 792
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $483.08
- Properties Sold: 30
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.