1441 9th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Aria is located in Cortez Hill and has easy access to freeways and Balboa Park. Compared to the other downtown neighborhoods Cortez Hill offers a quiet urban lifestyle away from most of the nightlife and restaurants, while only being a 15 minute walk way.
Aria has a modern feel that appeals to many urban dwellers. The lighter décor, clean lines, and European style kitchen offer unique residences in Cortez Hill. North and East facing condos offer great views of San Diego’s Balboa Park.
- 24 Story High Rise
- 137 Residences
- Year Built: 2008
- Developer: Anka Property Group (Austrailia)
- Homeowner’s Dues: $550 – $750 per month
- Professionally Managed by Action Property Management
- Clean Modern Lobby
- Controlled Access and Night Security
- Community Room with a Kitchen, Pool Table, and Home Theater
- Fully Equipped Fitness Facility
- Lap Pool and Spa
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $588,825
- Average Square Footage: 1,229
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $476.31
- Properties Sold: 20
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.