101 Market Avenue & 120 Island Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Atria is located in the center of the Marina District and is situated in one of the best locations in Downtown San Diego. It is directly across the street from Ralph’s Grocery Store and one block from Nordstrom’s in Horton Plaza and Jimbo’s Natural Food’s Grocer. It is also only a few blocks from the Gaslamp Quarters, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters. Atria is located between 1st Avenue, 2nd Avenue, Market, and Island Avenue and occupies the entire city block.
Atria contains LION Coffee in the one of the commercial spaces below, which is a great local meeting spot.
- Two 4-Story Buildings with an Urban Canyon between the two buildings
- 149 Residences
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Hammer Ventures
- Homeowner’s Dues: $375-$500 per month
- Self Managed by Atria Community Association
- Lushly landscaped urban canyon
- BBQ deck
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Media room
- Secure Entry
- Underground assigned and secure parking
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $396,000
- Average Square Footage: 918
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $443.20
- Properties Sold: 15
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.