500 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Cityfront Terrace is located at 500 Harbor Drive in Marina District and is a historic landmark in Downtown San Diego. A portion of the complex was once a soap factory and in 1994 it was converted to a condominium complex and had a significant addition and remodel. Cityfront Terrace still remains the largest brick building on the west coast.
The complex is thought to be one of the most elegant buildings in Downtown San Diego. Every inch of the complex is well cared for, immaculate, and has the classic charm that is sure to impress residents and guests alike. The building offers valet parking and concierge services.
Cityfront Terrace is located steps from The Headquarters, Seaport Village, Gaslamp District, The San Diego Convention Center, Ralph’s Grocery Store and so much more!
Cityfront Terrace Listings
Cityfront Terrace Features
- Highrise is 13 stories
- Soap Factory Lofts building is 4 stories
- 320 residences
- Year Built: 1994
- Developer: Crescent Heights
- Homeowner’s Dues: $700.00-$825.00 per month
- Self Managed with an onsite manager
Cityfront Terrace Amenities
- 2 community pools (80′ lap & fun pool)
- Spa, sundecks and gazebo
- Fully-equipped fitness facility and studio
- Business center and conference room
- Men’s and Women’s separate locker rooms, showers, and saunas
- Community room with a full kitchen and grand piano
- 24 hour concierge
- Valet parking for residents and guests
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Elegant library and lobby seating
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $730,947
- Average Square Footage: 1,267
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $575.11
- Properties Sold: 20
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.