Ecco Lofts offers a quaint, private living that is unlike other Downtown San Diego buildings. It features one and two bedroom floor plans that range from 719 sq. ft to 1,290 sq ft. The street level units are perfect for residents to work downstairs and live upstairs. Each residence includes top notch stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, vaulted ceilings and individual storage units.
Ecco Lofts offers affordable priced condos in the Little Italy District and HOA fees are low due to the minimal level amenities. The complex has a modern and minimalist feel that was designed by the award winning architect Brett Farrow.
Ecco Loft Listings
Ecco Lofts Features
- 5 stories
- 10 Residences
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Columbo Venture LLC
- Homeowner’s Dues: $200-$350 per month
- Professionally Managed by: Property Management Consultants, Inc.
Ecco Lofts Amenities
- Secured underground parking
- Private rooftop decks
- Individual storage units
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $362,000
- Average Square Footage: 712
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $508.43
- Properties Sold: 1
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.