527 10th Avenue & 1050 Island Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
M2i is located in East Village, just two city blocks from Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres. M2i gets its name from the fact that it is located between Market st. and Island ave, or “Market to Island” (M-2-I). The complex takes up one full city block with 10th avenue to the west and 11th avenue to the east. The complex is also just a few blocks from the New Central Library and Thomas Jefferson Law School.
This great building has a very contemporary feel. The two addresses have their very own lobby which are drastically different. All of the condos in the complex have exposed concrete and high ceilings, which gives the building a very unique personality.
M2i has popular retailers such as Brooklyn Bagels, Starbucks, The District, MAK Cleaners and Furry Tails Doggy Daycare. East Village is full of great restaurants, nightlife, and is home to San Diego’s MLB team. Some of my favorite dining experiences in East Village include Lotus Thai, Cowboy Star, Rustic Meatballs, The Kebab Shop and Knotty Barrel.
- Two 7-story buildings
- 230 residences
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Citymark
- Homeowner’s Dues: $350-$450
- Professionally Managed by First Service Residential
- Rooftop deck with 2 commercial BBQ’s and seating
- Rooftop Outdoor Fireplace
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Secure Entry
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyard
- Gas is included in homeowners dues
- Courtyard Seating
- Two Modern Lobbies (527 10th Ave & 1050 Island Ave.)
- 11′ ceilings on floors 1-6
- 14.5’+ ceilings on the 7th floor and many include skylights!
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $541,036
- Average Square Footage: 1,108
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $490.89
- Properties Sold: 28
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.