700 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Meridian is located in the center of the Marina District and was the first luxury highrise in Downtown San Diego. It is one city block from Ralph’s Grocery Store, Nordstrom’s in Horton Plaza, and Jimbo’s Natural Food’s Grocer. It is also only a few blocks from the Gaslamp Quarters, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters. Meridian is thought to be the most elegant building in downtown and offers all of its residents the ultimate “white glove” experience. It is often compared to the Trump Towers in New York City.
The building was the first of its kind in downtown San Diego and still sets the bar for all full service buildings. The 40+ member staff and amount of services they offer are still unmatched. The building also offers larger floor plans and ample storage. It is a great alternative for owners that are coming from large single family homes who want to experience life in the city. Meridian was also built with 3 feet of airspace between each floor, which acts as a sound barrier from your neighbors and allows owners to easily customize lighting, ceiling features, and more.
Meridian contains a number of high end salons, dry cleaners, and Salvatore’s, a high-end Italian restaurant that has been in the neighborhood since 1987 and is known for its great service and excellent authentic cuisine.
- 27 story building
- 172 residences
- Year Built: 1986
- Developer: Walter Smyk’s Meridian Co.
- Homeowner’s Dues: $1,000-$1,550 per month
- Self Managed
- 40+ Member staff
- Community Pool/Spa and Sun deck
- BBQ and seating areas
- Fully-equipped fitness facility with separate men’s and women’s sports clubs.
- Steam room and Saunas
- 24 hour concierge and door attendants
- Dry cleaning
- Porter service
- Large community room with catering kitchen and full bar
- 5 guest suites
- Valet parking for residents and guests
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Art gallery
- Separate service elevator
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $1,292,071
- Average Square Footage: 2,007
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $586.58
- Properties Sold: 14
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.