1150 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Metrome is located in East Village, just two city blocks from Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres. The complex is also just across the street from the New Central Library and is on the same block as the Thomas Jefferson Law School.
East Village is full of great restaurants, nightlife, and is home to San Diego’s MLB team, the San Diego Padres. There are hundreds of restaurants, bars, and attractions which make life convenient and enjoyable!
- 8-Story Mid Rise
- 184 residences
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Barratt American
- Homeowner’s Dues: $350-$450
- Professionally Managed by First Service Residential
- Central Courtyard with water features and Asian inspired landscaping
- Community room with kitchen
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Secure Entry
- Courtyard Seating
- Freight Elevator with dual entrances
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $352,343
- Average Square Footage: 795
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $448.70
- Properties Sold: 14
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.