Samuel Fox Lofts is located at the northern end of the Gaslamp Quarter, and is a renovation of a four story, 56,000 sq. ft. building of Samuel Fox’s “Lion Clothing Co” back in the late 1920’s. It was redesigned by renowned architect William Templeton Johnson, and developed by Champion Development Group. It house both commercial office space and street level retail space.
It features towering 15′ ceilings and polished concrete floors enhanced with colored roofs and dramatic contemporary lighting. The floor to ceiling windows offers plenty of natural warm sunlight. Other features include, wide walk-in closets, secured underground parking, and the best, air-conditioning! Kitchens come with top of the line stainless steel GE appliances, dishwasher, refrigerator, granite slab countertops and more!
Samuel Fox Lofts Listings
Samuel Fox Lofts Features
- 4 Stories
- 23 Residences
- Year Built: 1929/remodeled 1960/remodeled 2006
- Developer: Champion Development Group
- Homeowner’s Dues: $500-$600 per month
- Professionally Managed by: Castle Breckenridge
Samuel Fox Lofts Amenities
- Rooftop Deck and Lounge with BBQs
- Spanish revival architectural style
- Beautiful views of Downtown San Diego
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $—
- Average Square Footage: —
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $—
- Properties Sold: 0
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.