Located on 1333 Eighth Avenue, Symphony Terrace is a 56-unit, 9 story condominium located in the beautiful Cortex Hill neighborhood. Built in 1981, the condominium are far from outdated. Symphony Terrace is tastefully done up and all units include a private balcony. Amenities for the building include, a barbecue, an exercise room, pool, sauna, and a spa! With great views, Symphony Terrace has got it all.
Symphony Terrace Listings
Symphony Terrace Features
- 9 stories
- 56 Residences
- Year Built: 1981
- Developer: Cortez Villas
- Homeowner’s Dues: $400-$550 per month
- Professionally Managed by Ceosd.
Symphony Terrace Amenities
- Exercise Room
- Pool, spa, and sauna
- Barbecue available on the 1st floor
- One bedrooms- approx. 673 sq. ft.
- Two bedrooms- approx. 1,143 sq. ft.
- Three bedrooms- approx. 1,384 sq. ft.
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $397,667
- Average Square Footage: 1,041
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $395.20
- Properties Sold: 9
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.