325 7th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
The Legend is one of the premier East Village condominium communities. The complex is located within the gates of Petco Park, home of the Padres, in Downtown San Diego. The Legend is the only condominium complex that is built within the walls of a professional baseball stadium! The complex is located just north of the actual stadium on 7th Avenue in the heart of East Village. There are hundreds of restaurants and nightlife destinations within walking distance of The Legend.
The Legend is one of a few buildings in East Village will full scale amenities and it has a fantastic 7th floor plaza that looks directly into the ballpark. The 7th floor deck is complete with an outdoor kitchen, bar, two fire pits, and several big screen televisions! The building also has full time concierge services, a pool, spa and much more. The Legend offers mid-sized floor plans and high-end interior finishes.
The Legend Listings
The Legend Features
- 23 Story building with townhomes surrounding the 2nd floor.
- 178 residences including 8 townhomes
- Year Built: 2007
- Developer: Bosa Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $750.00-$950.00 per month
- Self Managed with an onsite manager
The Legend Amenities
- Resort style lap pool/spa
- Large sundeck with lounge chairs
- 2nd floor BBQ deck with seating
- Fully-equipped fitness facility, sauna, and steam room
- 7th floor deck with a view directly into Petco Park complete with TVs, a BBQ, 2 fire pits, and bar area
- Outdoor fireplace with seating on the 7th floor deck
- Community social lounge with a full kitchen and TVs
- 24 hour parking gate attendant
- Elegant Lobby
Activity for the Year 2015
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $610,931
- Average Square Footage: 1,006
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $607.13
- Properties Sold: 16
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.