CityMark is a community made up of sixteen distinctive town homes. Located near the renovated El Cortez building, these town homes come with a two-car garage and all homes either contain a backyard or a private roof deck. Many of the units of CityMark comes with high ceilings, tall windows, and warm, natural sunlight. CityMark offers the perfect place for modern living with access to everything from city life to natural parks.
- 3 Stories
- Community of 16 town homes
- Year Built: 2000
- Developer: CityMark Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $250-300 per month
- Professionally Managed by CityMark
- Two-car garages
- Includes either backyard or private roof deck
- 3 available floor plans ranging from 1,400 – 1,900 sq. ft.
- All plans feature 2-3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Activity for the Year 2019
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $812,500
- Average Square Footage: 1,704
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $475.48
- Properties Sold: 2
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.