Hawthorn Place is located on the corner of Hawthorn and India Streets in Little Italy. It consists of 35 Little Italy condos and street level retail spaces that are divided between four stories. It is one of Little Italy’s smallest residential condo buildings and has one of the lowest HOA fees that you can find in Downtown San Diego.
Hawthorn Place offers amazing views of the city’s skyline and the San Diego Harbor. The community features include traditional style Italian architecture, custom walnut doors, elegant dual glazed windows, a central courtyard with lush landscaping, and a secure parking garage. The residence features include hand set ceramic tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms, European style decor light switches, solid granite countertops, dual compartment stainless steel kitchen sink, and more!
Hawthorn Place Listings
Hawthorn Place Features
- 4 Stories
- 35 Residences
- Year Built: 2004
- Developer: Phillip Boczanowski
- Homeowner’s Dues: $300-$400 per month
- Professionally Managed by: Packard Management Group
Hawthorn Place Amenities
- Balconies on select residences
- Secured Garaged Parking
- Low HOA fees
- Views of city skyline and San Diego harbor
Activity for the Year 2017
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $490,000
- Average Square Footage: 907
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $539.69
- Properties Sold: 2
*Information obtained through Sandicor. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.