550 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Pinnacle is located in the Marina District and is thought to be one of the most luxurious highrise communities in Downtown San Diego. It is in a convenient location, close to Ralph’s Grocery Store, Horton Plaza, and Jimbo’s Natural Food’s Grocer. It is also only a few blocks from the Gaslamp Quarters, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters. Pinnacle is located between Front, Union, Market, and Island Avenue and occupies one full city block.
Pinnacle is known for its high end finishes complete with Snaidero cabinetry, Sub-Zero refrigerators, state of the art appliances, wine chillers, marble floors, and elegant bathrooms just to name a few of the luxurious features. The kitchens also feature a built in gas range.
Pinnacle is home to The New Children’s Museum and the famous Richard Walker’s Pancake House. Union Bank is also located in the base of complex.
- One 36-story tower that ascends 450 feet into the sky
- 179 residences
- Year Built: 2005
- Ceiling Heights: 10’6″ average
- Developer: Pinnacle Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $1,000-$1,400 per month
- Professionally Managed by Prescott Management
- 95′ Olympic size lap Pool
- Spa and Sun deck with lounge chairs
- BBQ deck and outdoor seating
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Steam room and Sauna
- Men’s and Women’s restrooms with lockers
- Community lounge with a full kitchen and billiards
- Conference room
- 24 hour Concierge
- Guest suite with parking
- Private movie theater
- 24 hour security and surveillance
Activity for the Year 2019
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $1,426,300
- Average Square Footage: 1,540
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $847.96
- Properties Sold: 10
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.