The Brickyard condos is a unique building with only 18 residences each with its own unique floor plan designs. Most ground floor Brickyard condos features large outdoor patis or yards with great ceiling heights. The upper floor Brickyard condos includes large open loft spaces via a spiral staircase with lots of natural light. It is truly one of a kind and homeowners love their investments in the condos so much that these are rarely offered for sale.
The Brickyard Features
- 5 Story Mid Rise
- 18 Residences
- Year Built: 1996
- Developer: Brickyard Joint Partners
- Homeowner’s Dues: $400-$800 per month
- Professionally Managed by S.H.E Management
The Brickyard Amenities
- Secured underground parking
- City and Park views
- Ground floor units ft. large outdoor patios or yards
- Upper floor units ft. large open loft spaces
Activity for the Year 2019
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $1,400,000
- Average Square Footage: 2,400
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $583.33
- Properties Sold: 1
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
The Brickyard Listings
No Results Found.