The Grande South
1199 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101
The Grande South is located in the Columbia District on Pacific Hwy. The complex has a mirrored counterpart, The Grande North. Although they are nearly identical, they do have separate homeowners associations, staff, and management. The two towers were built to maximize views to the west. The spacious floor plans paired with the high-end interior finishes throughout make this one of Bosa’s most sought after projects in Downtown San Diego.
Residents in The Grande South are just steps away from Little Italy, which makes fine dining, lounging at cafes, or taking a early morning stroll through the Little Italy farmer’s market on Saturdays extremely convenient.
The Grande South Listings
The Grande South Features
- 39-story Tower with townhomes surrounding the perimeter
- 221 residences
- Year Built: 2004
- Developer: Bosa Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $750.00-$900 per month
- Professionally managed by The Prescott Companies
The Grande South Amenities
- Resort Style lap Pool (80′)/Spa and Sun deck
- Sauna and steam room
- Concierge daily from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Conference room
- Community room with large TV
- Elegant Lobby
- Outdoor BBQ area and seating
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Community library with area to lounge
Activity for the Year 2018
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $962,392
- Average Square Footage: 1,393
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $707.67
- Properties Sold: 12
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.